Thursday, April 30, 2009

Favourite Comic Book Quotes

This is by no means an exhaustive list. Just some quotes I can remember off the top of my head.


The Devil made me do it.
Lucifer: I have never made one of them do anything. They live their own tiny lives. I do not live their lives for them.
- Sandman #23


Phantom Stranger: Can you travel into the future, John Constantine?
John Constantine: Only like everyone else boss. You know. One minute at a time.
- The Books of Magic #3


The Joker: If I am going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice. HA HA HA!!...
- Batman: The Killing Joke


Calvin: The Horrendous Space Kablooie!
- Calvin & Hobbes


Ogami Itto: Tsuwabuki some call it. The only flower to bloom in winter snows. The world all around it is in winter, frigid and cold. But yet it flowers with all its might, this Tsuwa-no-hana. (Note: The analogy is to a prostitute)
-Lone Wolf and Cub: Chapter 14 (Winter Flower)


Fone Bone: Stupid, Stupid Rat Creatures!
- Bone


Batman: I keep this city safe, even if it is safer by just one person. And I do not ever give in or give up.
- Whatever Happened to the Caped Crusader: Part 2
(Detective Comics #853)


Dandele: There is no goodbye, Chunky Rice.
- Goodbye, Chunky Rice


No comments:

Post a Comment