Sunday, July 12, 2009

Screw You Southampton

So there I was playing FIFA Manager 09. I decided to pick Southampton, a team which in reality got relegated, and against all odds managed to make them win the Championship and get them promoted. No seriously, the way those eejits were playing for the first few games I had lost all hope and wondered if I survive relegation it will be enough. Somehow, I managed to develop tactics and make smart (or lucky) signings which suited the team and turned them around and brought them back to Premier League. Hell, I even beat Portsmouth (derby rivals, if you don't know) 3-0 in the FA Cup.

And while I was going through a whole bunch of stats of players to see who can reinforce the squad and getting ready for the next season...

They sacked me. For no good reason. Those bloody bastards.

Now it is October and they haven't managed a single win and are rock bottom and heading back into the Championship. So screw you, you deserve it!

As for me I was jobless for three months but then Burnley in the Championship signed me. They are an even worse headache than Southampton. I'm thinking of chucking it all and starting a new one with a lower level Premier League club like Wigan or something. This time I'll remove the 'sacking' option. Fricking sadistic game.

3 comments:

  1. Manager's a bitch dude, I played it for a week. Gave up and then went back to FIFA 09 ka manager mode, lol, I have been spoilt by them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wheres the blood and guts? You should get robbie savage in and all will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Robbie the 'Savage' jokes shall never go stale.

    ReplyDelete