Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Simple Things

Isn't it funny how the little things sometimes give you the most pleasure? I came to know yesterday (Friday) in my internship that I have Saturdays off too, along with Sundays. It pleased me no end, as much as my miraculous escape in a certain hellish course.

So that's four more days to completely laze around. At least I spent some of this one productively by whipping up a title image. I'm still very much a Photoshop newbie so every one of my creations makes me really proud (another one of those little things). Although this one was ridiculously easy to make once I found the right background in deviantart which I could crop and modify. It even somehow ended up with the slight blurry effect which I think enhances it.

I imagine it as Morpheus observing us from wherever he is (or something). The Earth and all of us are just part of a fine yarn which the Kindly Ones have yet to finish making something out of.

3 comments:

  1. since i have failed the hellish courses and work 6 days a week...i take simple pleasures in headbutting a saffron thug in pecos one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Jade
    ^_^

    @ bnf
    Tch. It's loose and forward (suc) women like you who are the destruction of our great country's culture :P

    Be happy, you still ended up with more than the almighty goo, though that's not saying much.

    ReplyDelete